laurenwhitinginterior

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Almost Coastal living room

I am currently working with a client whom i LOVE TO DEATH and who is sweeter than pie. 
her home had a little bit of nothing going on design-wise and when she contacted me to help I was more than excited. She and her husband have a love for sailboats and wanted their collections to be used in the decor, but didn't want the space to have a coastal "theme" to it. 
I think we've found the solution beautifully!

the design includes their pre-existing grey leather couches and distressed end table.

she also has these fabulous built in bookshelves which had me excited from the very first consultation!
I included some apple crates on the bottom shelves for clutter-free storage as well as to add visual weight to the shelves. the Target poufs are perfect for her kids to lounge on and read quietly {or to pillow fight with, let's be real here} and even more perfect because i found them on sale for 70% off! fist pump for Target!

 and there you have it, folks! an almost coastal living space!
xo lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment