laurenwhitinginterior

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Schelhous Living Room


this living space is special to me because it is for my very own fabulous sister! 
Nicole came to me as she was about to move into her new "grown up" apartment with her husband and asked for my design expertise. 
Her requests were yellow & teal to be the main colors used and the coffee table featured here is one she had been eye-ing on craigslist at the time so, in the design it goes! 

my sis & i have always been polar opposites. i am all florals & pastels and she is much more stripes and true colors... you feel me? that being said this maybe not my personal style, but it is beautiful and perfectly suited for Nicole!
i love that sister of mine & she loves her new beautiful space, what a win-win!

xo lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment